Of company NUS Solutions PC (from now on NUS Solutions)
What you should know about cookies
nus.solutions maintains strict policy to protect the privacy of website visitors.
Cookies are small text files that are saved to the computer or mobile phone of yours when you visit the website nus.solutions. More specifically, cookies are small pieces of software code, which are sent to be stored by our Company’s web server (“Server”) on your terminal equipment with the basic function of communicating with us using browser data (“browser”). Based on their duration cookies are either temporary (session cookies) or permanent (persistent cookies). the temporary cookies, are the ones which are deleted automatically when you close your web browser , on the other hand the persistent once are saved do your equipment until the completion of their predefined time range. By this way, the website remembers your actions and your preferences for a tyrant, to provide and more friendly and personalized service to the user.
Yes when you use some cookies and our main reason is to keep nus.solutions more functional and more friendly to our visitors.
Which are the diverse types of cookies that we use?
There are diverse types of cookies with different uses for each one. The types of cookies that NUS SOLUTIONS are persistent and session.
Our company uses persistent cookies for the below reasons:
- To store technical data which are necessary for the read of optical or acoustic content, these cookies are called flash cookies
- For the distribution of server requests between a server group
- for the electronic recognition of users which are connected to social media
Our company uses session cookies for the for the below reasons:
- To improve the performance of the website
- To personalize your interface and personalize the operation of our website.
- To provide online content relevant to your choices and interests.
The temporary cookies (session cookies) that are used by the NUS Solutions website are deleted at the end of your visit and after closing the browser.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer or device until you delete them, or for a predetermined period of time.
Also, when you visit our website, some partners of ours may place third-party cookies on our behalf. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functions offered on or through the website (for example advertising, interactive content and analytics).
Types of cookies that we use and why?
- Absolutely necessary / basic cookies:
The necessary cookies have crucial meaning for the safe functionality of the website, they allow you to browse and to use its functionalities like accessing safe areas. these cookies do not recognize your personal identity. without these cookies, we cannot offer effective functionality to our website.
- Functional and analytics cookies:
these cookies can offer you a more smooth user experience (for example these cookies can help you store, remind you about your basket and they give you the possibility to create a list with items that you wish). these cookies can allow us to analyze the use of our website in order to count and to ameliorate the performance. these cookies can be set up either by us or by a third party using our name and are stored only for the time range of your browsing.
- Targeting cookies, advertising cookies and social media cookies (interaction cookies):
What type of data we are collecting using cookies:
All the data that we collect by using cookies through nus.solutions, are processed and exclusively stored only as anonymous statistics data and they do not have any direct connection with you. Additionally, our company does not sell, or trade data collected in this way.
- Authorization data of users equipment and the Internet protocol address of the user
- browsing data in in the web page
- Product/service preference information.
- Data on executed transactions.
- Ιnternet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Adobe (flash cookies)